- Eligibility and Timeframe
1.1 Please choose carefully before making your purchase, as we do not provide refunds for change of mind.
1.2 If you wish to return a product, you may be eligible for a refund under the following conditions:
- The product is returned in unused condition within 7 days of delivery.
- To initiate a return, you must first submit a return request via email to Info@motoriousperformance.com.au.
- Please note that customers are responsible for the cost of two-way shipping, insurance charges, and any additional duties payable for international returns.
- Products shipped with free shipping are subject to non-refundable actual shipping charges.
- A fee of up to 6.6% may be charged for cancellations of an order prior to shipment, depending on the selected payment method during checkout.
- Returns made outside the 7-day return timeframe may qualify for store credit at our sole discretion.
- Refund Conditions
2.1 We reserve the right to reduce or refuse a refund if any of the following conditions are found:
- The returned product has visible signs of wear and cannot be sold as new.
- The returned product was damaged during return shipping due to poor packaging.
- The return shipment does not contain all the items, such as parts, accessories, packaging, hardware, and manuals.
- The return package is not clearly labelled with your order number.
- The return shipment does not have a tracking number.
2.2 If new/unused returns are received damaged at Motorious Performance, you will be responsible for filing an insurance claim with the shipping carrier. We are not responsible for poor packing by the shipper or any damage caused by the shipping courier.
- Restocking Fees
3.1 Returns on all locally stocked items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3.2 Please note that not all items purchased from Motorious Performance can be returned for a refund. Tools, electrical items, installed products, clearance items, or special order parts are not eligible for returns.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Products
4.1 If we deliver an incorrect or incomplete product to you, please notify Motorious Performance within seven (7) business days from the date of delivery. Provide a clear photograph of the received product and exterior packaging, along with a detailed description of the issue, to Info@motoriousperformance.com.au.
4.2 Incomplete or incorrect products should not be installed on vehicles unless authorised by Motorious Performance. Unauthorised installation may result in the customer being solely responsible for any costs incurred in supplying replacement or missing components. Motorious Performance may request the return of the incomplete or incorrect product at the customer's expense.
- Product compatibility & fitment issue
5.1 If you need to return a part that does not fit your vehicle and believe there is an error in our listing, contact Customer Service. We will investigate the issue and make any necessary corrections. If an error is found on our website or on behalf of a Motorious Performance, we will provide a shipping label for your return and arrange proper shipment of the correct part(s).
5.2 All returned products must be new, unused, and in the original boxes, including labelling, hardware, etc. Customers are responsible for verifying the product description for applications before ordering any parts.